Monday, July 16, 2012

Back to life!!


Due to popular demand I will be starting my blog back up again.  For those of you that don't know, I am currently almost 17 weeks pregnant with identical baby girls. AHHH, so exciting :)  This has been our dream for the past two years and God decided to bless us with 2.  So I decided what better way to restart the blog than with this giant "project" I am working on.  Of course we have tons of other projects that need to be in the works very soon (the nursery!) because this mama is definitely not getting any smaller.  So until we start the nursery, hoping Ty starts painting this week, I will just have to plaster pictures of my beautiful babies ultrasound pictures and pictures of my fat belly to tide you over.  No, really, its not fat.  But i do feel as though I have a giant beer belly this summer that is starting to get in the way of the fridge closing at 3 am.  Ooops, did I really just tell you guys that I was eating at 3 am. Yes I did and I am not ashamed, these sweet little girls have the appetite of their father-giant, so yes, I do get up almost every night and have a snack.  Its insane how much you eat when carrying a baby, especially 2.  I have never eaten so much in my life.  Our dr actual referred to our children as parasites.  Isn't that lovely.  I guess waking up at 3 am every morning starving, and then at 630 am starving, oh and then I'm STARVING at 8 (continue every hour-hour and a half throughout the day) would be considered parasitic.  I just refer to them as Ty-sized babies.  Anyone that has seen/met my husband knows exactly what I am talking about.  But, damnit, he is the best giant husband in the world.  He is so protective of his 3 girls its adorable.  Chevy (our Boston Terrier)is also getting a bit protective of me, however, we wonder what she is truly thinking in her head since she knows i am pregnant.  She has been the baby for almost 8 years.  Should be interesting adding a couple more to the mix :)


      The Day we found out we were having twins! Surprise!  Cutest blobs ever :) This was at 8 weeks

                                                     Cute little shrimps at 9 1/2 weeks :)

                                                             Sweet babies at 11 1/2 weeks

Hanging out at 13 1/2 weeks

They are now too big to fit in the same screen.  This is our cute little Nora at 15 weeks 6 days

Emma wouldnt give us a good profile shot so here is a cute picture of her leg and foot



2 comments:

  1. LOVE the 13 1/2 week pic...one on her side and one facing you! SO sweet :) Instead of parasite, we refer to Sam as a "host monkey" when he gets sick :) Nice.
    SO GLAD your blog is back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is great! And I do love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete