Monday, August 29, 2011

Calorie Free Cinnamon Sugar Bread (this is a lie of course)

I found this recipe online and couldn't wait to try it.  I have never made bread before.  This recipe was fairly easy, however, I could have turned another year older with all the waiting that had to be done.  Mix this, wait and hour, mix more, wait 30 min, knead, wait 30 min, cut, wait 5 min, make, wait 30 min, bake, wait 20 min, SERIOUSLY.   Any experienced bread maker would tell me that I'm stupid for not realizing bread takes this long.  I don't care.  Needless to say our "breakfast" was finally done at the ass-crack of 11:30.  The bread was amazing and the closest thing I have had to my grandma's famous cinnamon rolls ( don't worry grandma, you still got me beat by a long shot).

Here is the recipe:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5DjbyG/www.joythebaker.com/blog/2011/03/cinnamon-sugar-pull-apart-bread

No comments:

Post a Comment