Monday, August 29, 2011

Promises Promises

Welcome to the Rouse House Blog!  So, I have tried my hand at a blog in the past and it always ends up falling to the way side.  I don't know maybe I am too lazy to post something or I just don't have that much exciting stuff to post.  This time around though the excuse will be neither (I will think of some excuse), because this time around I am actually going to post stuff.  I have been using the website, Pinterest, lately.  If you have never been on it and love to waste hours of your day looking at really cool things that are handpicked by the website specifically to your interest, then you should join!  Me, however, am a total do-it-yourself-er.  Anyone that knows me knows that I always have some sort of project going on.  Seeing as we don't have young-ins running around yet I still have the time and energy to do these things.  I am taking full advantage of that time!  So if you love DIY projects or just love looking at pictures and wasting many hours of your day then you should definitely follow my blog.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment