Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rainy Day

Its going to be a rainy day today, typically this would be a perfect day for exerting energy into a crafty project.  Today, however is a hair day.  I will be chopping, plucking, waxing, coloring and any sort of other thing that you can do with hair today.  Thats right, not only am I crafty around the house, but I am quite the craftsman when it comes to hair also (got Martha Stewart's ass beat on this one).  So to be completely random, here is a picture that has nothing to do with anything that I have just written about.  Thought this was a cute idea though.  I put it in the kitchen because I just don't think faux fruit belongs anywhere else in your house, unless you are into that sort of thing.  Enjoy your day!


I hate coke, but I do love antiques and most of all this old coke crate. Hang it on a wall, put in something small, like these apples and it gives it a more "modern vintage" look. 

This looks crooked.  Its not.  Just bad photo taken by me with a dying camera. I was in a hurry before the battery ran out.  Would Martha Stewart really hang something crooked?  No. She wouldn't.  Neither would I.

No comments:

Post a Comment