Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ahhh the Sat

The Sat (my 95 Saturn that has been sitting in our garage for about a year)  is (hopefully) soon to be leaving us. Where do I begin the memories that were made in this car?  This car kicked off my college career (and I say career lightly considering I didn't graduate), hauled me back and forth from Dodge to KU when I got homesick, moved me from town to town, got me through cosmetology school, helped me move to Kansas City, and has taken me endless routes to and from my various jobs.  Now don't get me wrong I am happy to finally see this car go, but I cant help but feel a little sad when reminiscing.  However, it has become quite the eyesore in the neighborhood and I know our neighbors secretly cuss us every time they turn the corner and the white beast is STILL sitting in the driveway.  Being the "whitetrash" couple of the neighborhood has sadly come to an end because we have a couple people interested.  The sad part about losing our "whitetrash" status is that Ty now has to start wearing shirts outside and I have to stop yelling obscenities at the dog all the while belching over a beer.  Mildly kidding of course :)  So here is a picture to help us remember the Sat.  Lets all take a moment of silence and pray that it goes out quickly and smoothly.  By that I mean, makes it out of the neighborhood before it dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment